To Our Valued Customers:
Updated Jan 12, 2021
As an essential service we are happy to be open by appointment only and ready to serve our customers and community!
Our showroom and test drives are available by appointment Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm. For your convenience, our virtual showroom and live chat are available any time of the day.
Service and maintenance are available by appointment Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm and on Saturday from 8am to 4pm.
Health and Safety Precautions
We have implemented numerous measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. These processes are evaluated frequently and are updated based on the recommendations of government and health agencies. The safety measures include:
- The showroom has been arranged to ensure physical distance
- Floor decals have been placed to ensure at least 2 meters is maintained between people
- Plexiglass shields are installed on all desks
- Facility sanitization is frequent and logged
- Hand sanitizer is located at all entrances and high traffic areas
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the dealership and while in vehicles
- Sales appointments are staggered to ensure physical distancing and are limited to two members per family
- Test drives are to be a maximum of 10 minutes no more than 2 people
- Virtual communication is encouraged through every step of the process to minimize time spent face-to-face
- The Service Department has contactless drop-off/pick-up and payment to minimize face-to-face time
- The customer lounge seating capacity is reduced and the service shuttle has plexiglass barriers in place
- Keys are sanitized and protective coverings are placed on the steering wheel and driver’s seat before customer vehicles enter the service bay
- Customer vehicles are sanitized after service is complete including keys, door handles, seat adjusters, touchscreens and controls, wipers and indicators, cup holders and trunk handle
- Employees have been trained on best practices for slowing the spread of the virus including hand hygiene and the correct use of PPE and physical distancing
- Shifts and store hours have been modified
- Employees who are unwell are to remain home and contact Public Health for instructions. Customers are asked to reschedule their appointment if they have symptoms or have been exposed to the virus